- Standard shipping methods are UPS or FedEx.
- Shipping on a 3rd party account will incur at $10.00(G) fee
- A $8.75(G) handling fee per master carton applies on all shipments.
- Special shipping methods and requests are subject to additional handling charges.
- Purchase orders must indicate if the ship to address(s) is residential. Additional shipping charges apply to all orders shipping to a residential address.
- All international shipments are subject to additional duties, taxes, and brokerage fees.
- Shipments are FOB: Celina, Ohio; Cebu, Philippines and Guangdong, China.
- Orders should be inspected upon receipt and any damages must be reported to Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt. Photos of damaged products must be provided with a written damage claim. Any notification of damage beyond 48 hours may not be accepted.
- Claims are not possible if any re-shipments have occurred.
- If product is shipped on a 3rd party account, freight claims must be initiated by the 3rd party account holder.
- In every instance, it is essential that all original shipping cartons, packing materials, and damaged product(s) be retained by recipient until claim is settled.
- Claims are not possible if any reshipment has occurred.
- All shipments outside of the United States incur a $25.00(G) documentation fee, per location.
- Contact name and phone number(s), including city and country code, must be provided for all international shipments.
- All international shipments must be shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Drop Shipments/Split Shipments
- $5.00(G) per package, plus shipping and handling, when a detailed list of items and ship to information are provided in a file via email.